Questions? Please contact our customer service.
Disclaimer: Product photos and specifications are made available by Universal Databases. Photos are indicative, SpareIT tries to display this as correctly as possible. Please pay close attention to the product description and contact us if you have any questions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant BL465c Gen8. Processor family: AMD Opteron, Processor frequency: 2.5 GHz, Processor model: 6380. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 2 x 8 GB. HDD size: 2.5", HDD interface: Serial ATA,Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN. Chassis type: Blade
Are you looking to expand your data center with a cost-effective two socket server blade offering exceptional price/performance in a half-height form factor? The ProLiant BL465c Gen8 Server Blade provides a unique blend of core density combined with a broad memory footprint in a half-height form factor that delivers unparalleled price/performance leadership for virtualization, IT infrastructure, database, and high-performance computing (HPC) environments. With up to 512 cores in a single enclosure and up to 2048 cores in a single rack, these servers provide very dense deployment for your data center.
Innovations in performance, flexibility in networking options, and robust management features make this the ideal 2-socket server blade for midmarket and enterprise data centers.
- The user-inspired design features of the HP ProLiant BL465c Gen8 Server Blade anticipate your needs and virtually eliminate common issues that result in downtime.
Integrated Lifecycle Automation, an industry first, provides embedded provisioning tools, Active Health monitoring, and system maintenance capabilities standard on all ProLiant servers using the industry-leading HP iLO Management Engine.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration delivers smarter data protection for ever-increasing drive capacities, real-time workload-aware analysis to optimize and adapt storage performance, and 6X faster solid state performance versus previous generation.
- Automated Energy Optimization improves the server's ability to analyze and respond to "3D Sea of Sensors" data within the server as well as self-identify location and inventory through HP Insight Control for maximum workload optimization across the entire data center.
- HP Intelligent Provisioning is a single embedded tool for all server set-up and configuration tasks. All of the firmware, drivers, and tools that you need to quickly get your systems online are built into Gen8 servers - no more CDs or DVDs needed.
- HP Active Health provides 24x7 continuous agentless health monitoring and alerting and 100% configuration change logging. Start problem analysis faster using unified diagnostic tools with secure data transfer to HP Service and Support.
- Smart Update is a breakthrough system maintenance tool with one-click simplicity that systematically updates firmware and system software across servers and blade infrastructures at the scale of your data center.
- HP SmartMemory provides unmatched performance, quality and manageability advantages above industry standard memory, with support for up to 512 GB capacity at 1333 MHz and up to 256 GB at 1600 MHz.
- The integrated HP Smart Array P220i RAID controller with 512 MB Flash Backed Write Cache supports HP Smart Storage and HP SmartDrives. Choice of two (2) 2.5-inch SFF SAS, SATA, or SSD drives.
- BL465c Gen8 1x8 and 1x16 I/O expansion slots support the highest performing mezzanine option cards and provide I/O bandwidth improvements over the previous generation.
- HP FlexibleLOM provides the ability to customize server networking today and the ability to meet future needs without overhauling server hardware. Provides choice of bandwidth and fabric (Ethernet, FCoE, InfiniBand), and supports wake on LAN (WOL).
- AMD Opteron™ 6300 Series Processors provide new levels of performance and efficiency over the previous generation.
- The Health Status LED on the server blade and the Location LED on the HP Smart Drives allow for quick visibility to issues or blades that need to be located and serviced.
- Improved efficiency with support for 1.25V ULV and 1.35 LV HP SmartMemory.
- Improved access to mezzanine cards enables quicker removal and easy access to the new FlexibleLOM card. The FlexibleLOM was designed with easy lift and remove handles.
Warranty: 3/3/3 - Serverincludes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage.
|Graphics adapter family||Matrox|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows ServerRed Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)Oracle SolarisVMwareCitrix XenServer|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Optical drive type||N|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|Ethernet interface type||10 Gigabit|
|Number of hard drives supported||2|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA,Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Memory slots||16 DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||1333 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||2 x 8 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||512 GB|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Maximum number of SMP processors||2|
|Processor socket||Socket G34|
|System bus rate||6.4 GT/s|
|Processor cache||16 MB|
|Processor cache type||L3|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor family||AMD Opteron|
|Processor frequency||2.5 GHz|